At C3Workplace, we make it a priority to assist the small business community to the best of our ability.
In times of uncertainty, one of our best resources is information.
In an effort to provide you with information that can aid your business, we have compiled a list of resources that we feel could be of help to you during this time.
By entering the facility, you certify that:
- You have not had a fever/chills/sweat in the last 24 hours
- You are NOT exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
- cough, shortness of breath, fever/chills/sweats , loss of taste/smell, body aches
- You have not traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- You have not traveled to any states that would require quarantine as manadated by current State or Federal regulations
- You have not been exposed to anyone who has a COVID diagnosis in the last 14 days
C3Workplace Office Safety Guidelines:
- Masks should be worn at all times in the space, except if in a single person office with the door closed. Individuals must have a mask available inside their office in case anyone knocks and comes in. Each person must wear a mask in all community areas like hallways, lounge, reception, copy area, mail retrieval area, or any space that is not a single person office with the door shut. Masks must cover the nose and mouth at all times.
- Please bring your own mask and sanitizers for your personal/daily use. Masks will be provided for those who don’t have one, but we ask tenants, guests, and staff who are in the space daily to provide their own masks and hand sanitizer as supplies can be difficult to obtain and quantity limits are still in place for many items.
- Practice social distancing with 6 feet apart at all times.
- Frequent washing or sanitizing of your hands.
- Limit of 1 person in the elevator at a time.
- If you have a visitor they must wait in the car until you are ready for them and you must meet them at the door and escort them to your office. There will be no ‘waiting area’ by the reception desk.
- Room rentals will not be available at this time.
- We ask that you wipe down any common surface areas you have touched such as the copy machine, coworking station, lounge, and kitchen area, including countertops and all touch points.
- Meeting room tables and chairs, credenzas, and remote controls need to be cleaned after every meeting with sanitizer.
- Please refrain from touching other peoples work areas, drawers, supplies, etc.
- Only individual use items in kitchen no open containers (milk, creamer, drinks, etc.)
- Any food placed in the refrigerator should be bagged and in a sealed container.
- Use a tissue or your arm/sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands. Dispose of any tissues immediately and wash your hands or use sanitizer any time you have used tissues.
- If you experience any symptoms, seek medical attention immediately and please remove yourself from the space.
- If you feel sick or unwell – stay home.
- The cleaning crew is disinfecting every night and focusing on high touch points (hand rails, door knobs etc).
- The air conditioning is fresh air from outside and not recycled air.
C3Workplace COVID Pro Bono Consulting & Training
- QBO Training -Cash flow management and financial literacy has never been more important. Need help navigating QBO reports? The first QBO training session is on us.
- Zoom Training – Need help moving fully to the Zoom platform – for meetings, prospecting, or for presenting? We can help. The first training session is on us.
- Business Growth Consulting – Let’s face it, we ALL need to pivot. Book a session with our founder, Donna Miller, to help you gain perspective and line up your steps. The first session is free.
- Earn More Program – We’ve taken the wildly successful Earn More Program online and are offering a three-month free trial to the on-line only content. Start your enrollment process now.
Loans, Financing, and Technical Assistance:
- State of NJ Small Business Resources
- Small Business Association (SBA) Resources
- The New Jersey Economic Development Authority Resources
- NJEDA (will be updated with any new programs or support as it becomes available)
- M&L.com Loan & Financing Options
- M&L.com Small Business Loan Quote
Business Relief Programs:
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program
- New federal legislation and appropriations intended to provide relief for businesses may allow you to apply for assistance for economic loss. Details of eligibility are still being determined. https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/sba-newsroom/press-releases-media-advisories/sba-provide-disaster-assistance-loans-small-businesses-impacted-coronavirus-covid-19
- The below SBA form “Estimated Disaster Economic Injury Worksheet” can be completed and e-mailed to: Mathew Abraham MAbraham@njeda.com
- The State of New Jersey has established a website to address concerns of businesses during this challenging time. The site is cv.business.nj.gov and will be updated as new information becomes available.
- The New Jersey Business Action Center maintains a helpline between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. 7 days a week at 1-800-JERSEY-7 to answer any questions you may have and direct you to the appropriate agency.
Resources & Additional Information
- Facebook for Business
- Resources for Restaurants
- Newtek Merchant Solutions Zero Cost Credit Card Processing
- Merx No-Cost Payments for Non-Profits
Please don’t hesitate to reach out for us for additional help. We are here for you.
Business Advisory: Donna Miller | email@example.com | 973-509-4632
Admin Support: Kelly Louro | firstname.lastname@example.org | 973-509-4679
Bookkeeping: Terri Goldman | email@example.com | 973-509-4653