At C3Workplace, we make it a priority to assist the small business community to the best of our ability.
In times of uncertainty, one of our best resources is information.
In an effort to provide you with information that can aid your business, we have compiled a list of resources that we feel could be of help to you and your business during this time. Remember to keep any and all documents of canceled contracts and summary of hardships impacting your business.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out for us for additional help. We are here for you.
Business Advisory: Donna Miller | email@example.com | 973-509-4632
Admin Support: Kelly Louro | firstname.lastname@example.org | 973-509-4679
Bookkeeping: Terri Goldman | email@example.com | 973-509-4653
Loans, Financing, and Technical Assistance:
- State of NJ Small Business Resources
- Small Business Association (SBA) Resources
- The New Jersey Economic Development Authority Resources
- NJEDA (will be updated with any new programs or support as it becomes available)
- M&L.com Loan & Financing Options
- M&L.com Small Business Loan Quote
Business Relief Programs:
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program
- New federal legislation and appropriations intended to provide relief for businesses may allow you to apply for assistance for economic loss. Details of eligibility are still being determined. https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/sba-newsroom/press-releases-media-advisories/sba-provide-disaster-assistance-loans-small-businesses-impacted-coronavirus-covid-19
- The below SBA form “Estimated Disaster Economic Injury Worksheet” can be completed and e-mailed to: Mathew Abraham MAbraham@njeda.com
- The State of New Jersey has established a website to address concerns of businesses during this challenging time. The site is cv.business.nj.gov and will be updated as new information becomes available.
- The New Jersey Business Action Center maintains a helpline between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. 7 days a week at 1-800-JERSEY-7 to answer any questions you may have and direct you to the appropriate agency.
Resources & Additional Information
- Facebook for Business
- Resources for Restaurants
- Newtek Merchant Solutions Zero Cost Credit Card Processing
- Merx No-Cost Payments for Non-Profits