In celebration of the SBA’s Small Business Week, C3Workplace is delighted to launch our Small Business Wisdom contest! You know we believe in the power of collaboration. We also know that you have countless pearls of wisdom to share with your fellow entrepreneurs and professionals.
Now, you have the power to help others by what you have learned or, to help others avoid mistakes you have made. We’d like to fuel those conversations and here’s how:
Submit your Small Business Wisdom post by clicking here. ALL entries will be eligible for some amazing prizes! See below for guidelines.
If your entry is selected for publication, your post will be eligible for all or some of the following (based on our sole discretion and availability):
- Listing on our website blog page
- A feature in Constant Contact’s regional eletter
- Distribution to our blog syndication sites
- Inclusion in our social media postings
- A live link for your website or electronic marketing materials
- A spot on our “Wall of Small Business Wisdom” in both Sparta & Montclair locations for all to see during our 15+events during Small Business Week and beyond
- A chance for a featured spotlight section in the C3Workplace newsletter
- Inclusion in press release
And, if that wasn’t enough … we will also award grand prizes that currently include:
- Earn More Tuition ($1,750 value)
- Website SEO Review ($495 value)
- QuickBook 3 Week Class ($595 value)
- Microsoft Windows Pro 8 ($199 value)
AND the list keeps growing, so keep checking back!
Prizes will be awarded at the sole discretion of the comarketing committee and will be awarded no later than May 23rd at 12 noon.
Guidelines for post:
- Must be relevant to small business growth
- Must be original content
- Must not exceed 500 words
- Must fit into one of four categories in regard to small business: financial, marketing, operations, human resources